In the little cubby on the bathroom shelf! Super cute eh?!?
Ribbon or twine
1. Spray paint your pots in a well ventilated area. I lined them up in a box outside. To ensure even coating, I spray painted them with the bottoms up, let them dry, turned them over, and finished them off with the tops up.
2. Once your paint has completely dried, spread your hot glue along the inner top rim of the pot. As you can see from the picture...it doesn't have to be pretty.
3. Press moss ball into pot firmly. You'll need to hold them in place for a few minutes to make sure the glue takes.
4. Dab a small piece of glue on the outside of the pot and place your ribbon or twine on it. Let dry.
5. Wrap twine around pot several times. Tie a simple knot in the front. Wrap around the pot and tie another knot in the back. Cut off excess twince. If you use ribbon, I would suggest only wrapping it around once and tying a simple bow.
The hardest part about this project was the spraypainting and waiting for them to dry. But, once done, they are uber cute...especially on the empty shelf in my guest bathroom. Now, if I can just figure out what to do with the rest of the bathroom!