American Craft Council Show - Custom Flag Banner Demonstration by Corrin Kaluza of Athena's Little Owl


When: Saturday, April 17 from 2:00-2:45 pm
Where: American Craft Council Show - St. Paul River Center - St. Paul, MN

Learn how to make handmade flag banners for any occasion! Corrin Kaluza of AthenasLittleOwl will briefly introduce the different types of banners. Then, she will be lead the crowd in making their own banners.

According to Corrin, "The story behind my banner is simply this. I wanted a little sign for my shop for an upcoming show, and I loved the look of banners I'd seen on Etsy. However, being a handmade type of gal, I knew I could figure out how to do it myself, and I did. I gathered some materials, and about an hour later I had my banner! I knew that this would be a project that could translate to many needs: birthday parties, holidays, kids bedrooms, picnics, weddings, rehersal dinners, you name it. You could make a quick, cute, and inexpensive banner for really any occasion. You can even make your banner upcyled by reusing items around the house (old greeting cards, left over scrapbooking paper, maybe even newsprint/magazines.)"