By Jessica of Clay By Clay
Congratulations to our latest giveaway winner! Thanks to all who entered and we wish you good luck with this week's giveaway!
The giveaway this week is for these fun Elvis pot holders from Tracy and Louie, an English Springer Spaniel, of Little Louie Crafts. Tracy does the sewing and Louie picks out the fabric!
The giveaway is for two colorful potholders featuring the one and only King of Rock 'n' Roll.
The potholder set is made with three layers for extra durability: two layers of cotton batting and an internal layer of Insul-Bright, a lining that reflects heat back to it’s source. They also have a handy loop so you can hang them in your kitchen.
Open to US residents only
How to Enter:
Visit Tracy's shop pick your favorite item and leave a comment on this post about it. (Scroll to bottom of post and click on Comments, or just click here.)
Please make sure we have a way to contact you!
For Bonus Entries:
Please leave each in a separate comment, as each comment is an entry (To qualify for extra entries you must do step one above).
1. Visit other HandmadeMN team members shops (listed in the sidebar here) and leave a comment(s) here with your favorite pieces.
2. Blog about this giveaway with a visible link back to this posting and comment here with a link to your post.
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment(s) with a link to your tweet(s).
4. Follow our blog (you want to do this anyway to learn about upcoming giveaways!). Leave a comment here letting us know you are a follower. If you are already a follower, leave a comment anyway, as each comment is an entry.
5. Follow HandmadeMN on Twitter. Comment back here with your Twitter link. Existing followers just leave your Twitter link here.
6. Become a Facebook Fan of HandmadeMN. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
Contest ends Saturday, April 24, at 12:00 noon Central. One winner will be chosen by Random.org.
HandmadeMN members are not eligible to win.