What's the new black???


Every year there is a conversation about the ''new black'', the colour that will be able to be loved just like black and replace it in our fall and winter wardrobe.
This year as you probably have already seen on the fall runway shows there were many new colours such as venetian red, deep teal, primrose yellow that managed to catch our attention but this post is not going to be about them.
Today I will show my 3 favorite colours for this fall that could be my ''new black''.
Strangely they are all classics (many would say they really are) that come and go in fashion very often.
Personally I believe they are the perfect fall colours for any piece of clothing or accessory.
So here it is my top 3 choices.
Which one could be your ''new black'' colour???

Fashionably yours,
Despina


BURGUNDY




MUSTARD YELLOW




KHAKI



all photos via weheartit.com