Fall Trends: What's hot!


I am not so sure why it's still so hot in Greece but I think enough is enough!
It's the end of October and it still feels like summer in the day.
Looking through fall 2012 collection and trends photos I am really starting to miss autumn.
I just completed my fall basics collection but I can't wait for more new additions to my wardrobe based on the hottest current trends.
This season we had some great new entries but also some good old trends that we still love so much to let go so soon.
Previously I have posted about my favorite trend, the new gothic style and my love about total black looks, spikes and leather-check out the leather jacket from Clothingloves.com at the wholesale womens clothing section, but there are many others that I would love to try out and some for the first time.
I am very tempted to try a brocade dress because the truth is I haven't wear anything like that for years.
Also it's time to purchase a peplum top or dress. They look so elegant and feminine!
So here's what's hot for fall (a personal top 4 selection)!!!
Which one do you like the most???

Fashionably yours,
Despina


LEATHER ROCK N ROLL
                                       Find this leather jacket on Clothingloves.com


OVERSIZED CHIC

GO CURVY

THE BROCADE EFFECT