Vintage SXUC Sunglasses by SunglassesShop.com


Hello fashionistas!
It's been some time since I have posted an outfit but obviously you know me.
I am back and forth ocassionally.
Recently I received my new sunnies from my favorite sunglasses website SunglassesShop.com
A beautiful pair of vintage SXUC in courtesy of Sunglassesshop.
I really loved the double colour combination of nude (close to cream) and tortoise.
Such an elegant and feminine frame with a touch of 70's style.
Simply perfect for me.
I hope you are having a wonderful time during your summer days.
Vacations is all I can think about right now.
So preparations, preparations, preparations...

Fashionably yours,
Despina













wearing
top: tally weijl
shorts: h&m
clutch: new yorker
platforms: firenze shoes
necklace: h&m
earrings and rings: tally weijl
bracelets: opia
sunglassesSunglassesshop.com