She's got the moves like Jagger


Quick post!!!For those who don't know her she is Jerry Hall's and Mick Jagger's youngest daughter Georgia May Jagger. Obviously she got the best of her two parents. She has been modeling for quite a  while, as her mother did, and from time to time I have been watching some of her photoshoots. This is an editorial for Harper's Bazaar Uk March 2012. She is wearing Givenchy, Salvatore Ferragamo and Herve Leger and she looks so bronzed and summery. The minute I saw it I thought that it is one of her best moments. I mean if someone in the world has got Jagger's moves that must be her, although in these photos she looks a lot like her mother too. Precious genes!!! Anyway, it's the first time that I actually like metallic trend so much thanks to Georgia May.
Enjoy the pics loves!

What do you think??? How does she look???
Share your thoughts :)

Fashionably yours,

Despina