I love your funny face Audrey Hepburn!!! (part 2)



Continuing the first part of Audrey Hepburn's tribute I was thinking about the things I should point about that great style icon. Previously I talked to you about what makes her special as a person and actress, as I am a huge fan of her. But apart from that, what is Audrey to all the fashion lovers??? Why has she been a fashion icon for decades??? What comes to me when I think about her is the fact that there is not a single person in the world of fashion that doesn't recognize her great influence in it. In every movie she starred in and her private life, her looks were exclusively styled by Givenchy. Audrey's style was always a combination of extraordinary elegance and grace. And the reason is not just her close friendship with Hubert de Givenchy. She was naturally graceful and sophisticated herself and all those charismatic characteristics were reflected to her image. But for that, pictures can talk better than I do.

As always write me your thoughts. I am always glad to read them.
Don't forget to follow Fashion For Life if you are new here!

Fashionably yours,

Despina