Try it on (Interpol)


My dearests, MAXI DRESS addiction weekend is about to end. No time for window shopping but lots of time to search all around the internet. After our little trip to my favourite celebrities maxi dresses, we will continue with some lovable inspirational photos. I chose many different types and patterns to bring variety to our subject (there really are numerous choices when it comes to picking the right dress). including every taste and style. Bohemian, rock, girly, ethnic, neon, striped, flowery, animal prints, pleated, colourful, mono, romantic, lace etc etc. So what do you think??? Which one would you pick??? I have also found some detail photos to get new ideas about accessoring them! Write me all about your thoughts and likes!

Also don't forget to follow on GFC and BLOGLOVIN! It's the best way to show your support my lovelies :D
See you soon, new addictions are on the way! Kisses to all of you.

Fashionably yours

Despina