Julia (The Beatles)


Quick post lovelies!!! Lately I have no time at all, I am constantly working. But not for you my dearests, for you I can always find a few minutes. Today I have a new post about my favourite model. Her name, for those who do not know her already, is Julia Saner. You can find all the necessary details about her career (agencies, catwalks, editorials) here on models.com. As for me, I will show you why she is my number one on the list of my favourite models. Photos just below!!! Don't you adore her???

Before I leave you I would like to remind you to follow me on GFC and BLOGLOVIN. Also you can be a fan on my facebook page by clicking LIKE here. It is very important for me :) 

Hope I'll be back with an outfit post soon. Kisses to each every one of you!

Fashionably yours

Despina