Feeling good (Muse)


Yes SMILE! Cos it's a new dawn, it's a new day for me and I am feeling good!!!! The reason??? My fellow bloggers in www.saintfolie.com decided to make a new category in their blog, called Crossover, which is basically putting on the spot new blogs by interviewing the bloggers. And guess which blog was the first one in saintfolie's Crossover... It was <<fashion for life>> of course and I am so happy that I cannot even describe you guys how many times I think about it and just want to scream! haha!!! You can find the interview here . Also I suggest you to take a good look at their blog cos it's just marvellous. I have been reading their posts for some time now and I can assure you that you can find the greatest fashion news before they are even news ;) These guys rock!!! I'd like to thank them for the hundredth time!It was an honor. And it's so nice to know that someone likes what you do :) They put a smile on my face for the rest of the summer! Well lovely readers I hope you will check their blog and love it. Next post (probably tomorrow) is the little surprise I promised you a few days ago. New purchases! Till then...

Fashionably yours

Despina