White demon love song (The Killers)


There are things in a girl's wardrobe that whenever they come from they remain classic. If I had to choose a piece that would be classic from my summer closet it would definitely be this white dress. I purchased it last year, cos I needed a dress for my university graduation ceremony. Surprisingly lace dresses became a huge trend the next season so I guess I was kind of lucky too ;) I loved it from the moment I saw it. Romance was the first word that came to my mind when i wore it and who can actually resist to this word??? The earrings I am wearing are the biggest I've ever tried, a bit oversized for my standards, but standards are to be broken and the result made me very happy. I hope u like it too dear fashion lovers. Send me all your thoughts!!! I wish you a fun weekend. Kisses to all!!!

Fashionably yours 

Despina












dress (i&d colours), clutch (kem), shoes (sante), earrings (gifted), bracelets (accessorize)