Fur Play


 When December comes people tend to talk about Christmas.
Personally I am not that religous so Christmas is not such an important season for me.
All I can think about is the beginning of a cold winter.
There is one thing I have never wore in winter and this is fur.
It's not that I don't like it, it's just that I have never thought of myself wearing a fur coat and I never had anything in fur.
This year things have changed a little bit.
As I was watching Mulberry's fall/winter collection online I was truly impressed by their fur creations.
It turns out that it's a great trend for this winter.
I am quite sure that one of my next purchases will be furry!!!
Check out some of the most stylish outfits and get inspired.

Fashionably yours,
Despina

                              FENDI                                                          JASON WU

                          MULBERRY                                                   NINA RICCI

                    3.1 PHILLIP LIM                                                    THE ROW


















all photos via weheartit.com and style.com