Ankle Boots


The end of November is near and still it's not as cold as it should be.
This means that we can't walk around wearing out winter clothes yet.
And in times like this, I constantly think about two items that should have been in my closet.
Today I will only talk about one of them.
This season ankle boots are on my must have list, but not just any kind.
I am having a huge crush on the round toe, low heeled ankle boots that have been quite popular for some time now.
They are the perfect choice for this weather and for stylish casual outfits.
I seriously need a pair of these beauties!!!
Do you like this type of ankle boots???

Fashionably yours,
Despina













...AND MY DREAM ANKLE BOOTS!!!

all photos via weheartit.com and favim.com






womenspersonalfinance net black friday infographic v2 Womens Black Friday Infographic
Source: WomensPersonalFinance.net