Outfit post-Chicnova blazer


When it comes to my wardrobe and my clothing collection I have a rule that comes before anything else and that is: Basics first.
Generally I don't follow any specific rules but this is the only one that I always follow because it represents my way of creating the right looks.
A nude blazer was this fall's basic no1.
And I found the perfect blazer on Chicnova.
What I love about it apart from the colour is the beautiful design.
You see it's long enough with a deep v neckline and kind of fluffy on the arms so it reminds me of 90's designs and lines, thing that I adore in jackets and blazers.
It was the first time that a single blazer made me want to try an whole pastel coloured outfit.
I really loved the result!
What do you think????

Fashionably yours,
Despina







wearing:
blazer: Chicnova
shirt: motel rocks
pants: h&m
shoes: firenze shoes
clutch: kem
earrings: gifted
watch: asos
ring: oxette