Ana Jeffrey Accessories



One of the greatest trends for this fall is gothic style.
For some it might seem to eccentric or extravagant but the fact is that it's becoming more and more popular.
It started out last year while we were all crazy about rock style items like crosses, spikes, skulls but it was such a hit that this year it turned to a nouveau gothic chic style (as I would describe it).
Personally I am a great fan of this trend mostly because I love leather jackets and dark red lips but also due to the amazing accessories that are definite must haves.
And you know me, I am a big jewelry lover!
Recently, I discovered a new accessories brand Ana Jeffrey where I found some of the most beautiful jewelry pieces and shoes in unbelievably low prices and so many different styles.
When I first took a look around their webstore I though that this is where I am going to purchase all my gothic style jewelry for this fall.
This is my wishlist from Ana Jeffrey.com.




What's yours????
 VISIT ANA JEFFREY AND FIND OUT NEW ACCESSORIES TO LOVE!

Fashionably yours,
Despina