Outfit Post-The SHOCKING Asymmetric T-Shirt


Like all the good things that come to an end, summer ended as well.
But who said that when it's gone we have to leave back our love for colours?
Well, living in Greece makes it easier because summer ends a bit later than it is supposed.
So you see, last week it was the best time for my last summer outfit.
This 'shocking' printed asymmetric t-shirt was one of the gifts for my name day some while ago.
I love that neon pink colour and I decided to wear it with my mint pants along with a pair of comfy nude wedges.
What do you think?
It was a great comfort seeing this pics after a few days and remembering the sunny days.

Fashionably yours,
Despina










wearing:
t-shirt: rallu
pants: h&m
wedges: firenze shoes
bag: migato
sunglasses: asos
bracelets: both gifted
ring: asos