HandmadeMN Fun Friday Finds ~ Organizing My Space

By Mara Olden of Dragonfly Adornments

It's come again. That time when chaos has filled my studio/office space. I work from home, as many of us do, and I am finding myself avoiding that space because it's so cluttered and unattractive that I can't seem to get those creative juices flowing. I avoid that my studio at all costs. I do laundry, search Pinterest for recipes; I even clean the downstairs bathroom just so I don't have to step into my studio! Well, it's not quite that bad, but I do need to organize and spruce it up. I was reading an article about tips for staying organized and on task while working at home. They said that you should remove the distractions. Sorry, I can't remove my laundry and I certainly can't remove the bathroom.

I decided that I needed to reorganize the studio and then make it look pretty. These are some items that inspired me make my space more functional as well as pleasing to the eye. Take a look at these fabulous finds that our talented MN natives are selling on Etsy.
Click on the image to go to the Etsy Treasury