New In-Beauty and Jewelry


They say beauty comes from the inside but we girls put some effort on the outside to make it sure.
Shopping for beauty products is one thing I truly enjoy since I have a thing for cute beauty packages especially when they smell like heaven!
A few days ago my boyfriend gave me a wonderful beauty box from Fresh Line Cosmetics (I have talked to you about Fresh Line here) as a gift which included a pomegranate product collection such as a shower gel, a body milk, a soap and an aromatherapy fizzy ball.
They are organic and handmade plus they all look and smell amazing. Cuties in pink!
My new face cream moisturizer by Avene is a the lightest cream I ever tried. Just what I need for July's hot summer days. 
Also I bought some new, totally perfect for summer, jewelry in gold and orange shades. The turquoise ones are my mother's gift.
Finally I renewed my cosmetics collection with a new Sephora body cream, a mascara and a pink lipstick and I received a yellow nail polish from Models Own.
Well, that's all from me!
What was your latest beauty purchase???

Fashionably yours,
Despina