What to do with those Plastic Eggs AFTER Easter!

Oh Plastic Eggs...


What in 'My World' am I going to do with you now that Easter is over?!?
{get it...My World...HAHAHAHA}

Well, I guess I could have the kidlets make a SNAKE out of you...

Click to go to tutorial by Sewing & Crafting by Sarah

 or perhaps CUPCAKES...

Click to go to tutorial by Creativity in Progress

or perhaps some new TEA CUPS?

Click to go to tutorial by Creativity in Progress

or I could simply PAINT them?

Click to go to tutorial by Let It Shine

or wrap them in TWINE?

Click to go to tutorial by Domestically Speaking

or perhaps a pretty TEALIGHT arrangement?

Click to go to tutorial by TaylorMade

So many fabulous things to make with empty plastic eggs...
Makes me want to go buy more {on clearance, of course}

What do you do, or have done, with your leftover plastic eggs?