Yellow (Coldplay)




For a girl with a very white complexion like mine, yellow is a dangerous colour. I have been avoiding wearing anything in yellow, except in summer months that I was quite tanned, because 9 out of 10 times it made me look pale. Some would say that I should have looked for the right shade, but believe me I did my best. However, I think now it's time to dare myself and be more open-minded. Spring is the best opportunity for new colour trials and this year one of the most popular is definitely yellow. So check out some of my inspirations and ideas for this s/s. Let there be light!!!

What do you think???
Will you choose yellow colour this season???

Fashionably yours,

Despina

Inspirational




Apparel Ideas


Underwear
Accessories: Bags






Accessories: Shoes


Nail polish
Colourblocking with yellow