Senorita (James)


My all time favourite top model is Sigrid Agren. She is French, 21 years old and is ranked #11 on top 50 models. Famous in the world of fashion, she featured as the face of Stella McCartney, Chloe, Calvin Klein and Bottega Veneta. She has participated in numerous runway shows and campaigns of CK, Donna Karran, Ysl, Alexander McQueen, Rodarte, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Valentino, Pucci, DvF, Jil Sander, Dior, Chanel and if I keep on counting I will probably never stop, and editorials in Vogue Paris, Harper's Bazaar and Numero. Personally I believe she is the most beautiful face among the other models I have seen on catwalks, plus she can easily transform, which is a basic characteristic for a successful modeling career. If you want to discover more about Sigrid take a look at the following photos. I'm sure you will be like ''Oh, I know this girl!".

Fashionably yours,

Despina