Neon tiger (The Killers)



Am I the only one who, before the neon madness, had connected these kind of colours with 90's rave parties???? If you were a 90's teenager you must remember this. Anyway, the truth is that I was never really into using neon colours extensively and I will never be. I can recall many horrible summer dresses in neon combinations and they have marked my memories. But since last year, I have changed my mind about them, being loyal to the latest fashion trends. Luckily I discovered that little doses of fluorescent colours can create an impressive outfit with vivid details. However you decide to use them on what you wear, you will surely be fashionable, so enjoy them while you still can. Fashion comes and goes and who knows, maybe we will call them ''too last year'' the next s/s.

Fashionably yours,

Despina