Golden touch (Razorlight)



Jewelry is the finishing touch for a perfect outfit. I cannot imagine myself going out of my house without wearing even one piece of jewelry, problably a pair of earrings or a watch and bangles. Whatever you choose to wear, it is definite that you can change the whole view of your look, giving it extra doses of colour and style. Personally if I don't wear any at all I feel like something is missing and my outfit is incomplete. Lately I have added many new pieces in my collection but the inspirations for newer purchases never end. Here are my favourite designer jewelry for spring 2012.

What do you think???
Which designer jewelry did you like this season???

Fashionably yours,

Despina

aurelie bidermann
balmain
fendi
givenchy
lanvin
nina ricci
oscar de la renta
prada
roberto cavalli
salvatore ferragamo

stella mccartney
the row
yves saint laurent