Cleaning a jetted tub...

Lately my life has been filled with a lot of firsts...
first time home buyer
first time hiring contractors
first time cleaning tile and grout
and first time owning a jetted tub

Since I am a first time home buyer and I love my house so much
I may be over thinking EVERYTHING!

{What can I say?!?  I'm a worrier!}
One thing that was bugging me ~ how do I clean that brand new jetted tub? 

source

Cuz y'all know that those jets are probably just full of nastiness
{and in a home where you aren't the first owner...it's not your nastiness}

None of my friends have a jetted tub so I went to the internet and found this:


by 


And let me tell you...

Tub Jets + Vinegar = NASTINESS spitting out of your Jets = me enjoying a clean jetted tub!

Thanks Anna for your fabulous post!