See you tomorrow, Texas

I am overdue for a post, I know. But I have been working so hard on Book 3, you guys. I'm in that stage when I'm even writing it in my sleep (I never have writer's block in my sleep, amazing!) and revising it in the shower. I am so deep in the writer's cave they're going to have to send spelunkers to find me. . .

But. . . tomorrow I am headed to TEXAS on the Dark Days tour. I am so very excited. Being on tour is about as glamorous as it gets for us writerly types. You get picked up by the black sedan and the guy in the suit. You stay in nice hotels and get to order room service and eat at fancy restaurants. Everywhere you go, people know your name and think you're awesome. And, best of all, on the Dark Days tour you get to hang out with other writers!
Me and Ellen Schreiber on last year's Dark Days tour
I am SOOOOO excited to meet this year's group: first, the fabulous Courtney Allison Moulton, who I have chatted with and tweeted and cheerleaded for but never met in person. And Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows, who are both debuts. I have read both of their books and I think they are awesome and I am so happy that I'll be able to get to know them.

(If you listen carefully you might be able to hear my frantic packing for this trip, right now. . .)

My Dark Days Texas stops:

Thursday, February 16th
DALLAS
B&N Southlake
5pm

Friday, February 17th
AUSTIN
B&N Austin
7pm

Saturday, February 18th
HOUSTON
Blue Willow Book Shop
4pm

See you tomorrow, Texas!