New entries



For days we have been waiting for snow and today it just started snowing. So I remebered that I haven't shown you my latest purchases some of which are perfect for winter's cold. So here they are...


Tally Weijl Coat


Zara Blouse

Doca Satchel

Tally Weijl Pants

Firenze Shoes

Giftes Shoes 

Sephora Body Lotion

Oxette Rings

The clothing was mostly chosen in brown and burgundy colours. I found them on excellent prices about a month ago. The black pumps were absolutely necessary to me, but the nude ones were a little surpise gift. If you haven't tried out Sephora's body creams you should definitely do it. I recommend the vanilla creme brulee which smells wonderful. The rings were also gifted to me and I'm in love with their minimalistic aisthetic since I first saw them.

So what do you think about them???
Also write me about your latest purchases too.
And if you are new in here don't forget to follow up! I'll do the same :D


Fashionably yours,

Despina