Any colour you like (Pink Floyd) #1

3.1 Phillip Lim

Looking for inspirations for this spring's shopping time??? What is better than running through catwalk photos? Nothing. Your favourite designers can give you the best ideas for choosing the right colours and trends. In this post I was very inspired by my top picks from this season and I found some clothes that I would love to add in my closet. Bright colours or pastels can either make you stand out. Pink, blue, mint, yellow, orange, white and light green are the most popular shades. Don't forget that fashion is an amusing game some times, so go for some colourblocking, cause this is the perfect time for it!

Vivienne Westwood Red Label

Carolina Herrera

Mulberry

Marc by Marc Jacobs

DvF

Prada

Badgley Mischka

Marc Jacobs

Mulberry

Fendi


What do you think?
Did you like my choices???
Post #2 about accessories will be following soon.
Feel free to share your opinions. Any additional ideas will be most appreciated!

Fashionably yours,

Despina