My World in 2011

A year in review...

I started My World in January of 2011. 
I had 30 something followers and then UCreate featured me as a new blog to watch...and I was off!
{forever a UCreate follower BTW!}
Now I sit just under 1000
{crossing my fingers I hit 1000 before 1/14/12 - my 1 year anniversary}
and I have the most fantabulous readers in the world!

I've done many posts...crafts, how-tos, recipes, etc. and these are the most popular BY FAR!!!


My No Sew Infinity Scarf from early on has had 165,056 views...

Next in line is my Washer Paper Pendants...


My Glitter tutes...





And, of course, my very first tutorial.  How to make a Tutu Halter Dress...


Some popular recipes include my Homemade Kool-Aid Slurpees...


It's So Frenchy...


My World has been viewed a whoppin' 468,271 times in the last year...
should we see if we can double that?!?

Thank you to all of YOU for making My World worth writing :)