My Mamma's Bedroom and Bathroom Makeover...FINALLY!!!

Way back when...


I gave you a little sneaky sneaky into my mamma's bedroom/bathroom makeover...


'Member?!? 

I promised a before and after would be coming soon...bahahaha...ya right!

2 1/2 months later...I bring you...
My Mammas Bedroom and Bathroom Makeover!!!

BEFORE!!! 





As you can see the rooms and furniture have 'good bones' 
but too many bare walls and a lot of  neutral browns 
{which I love but the rest of her house has the same theme 
and she wanted something more warm, more intimate}.

AFTER!!!


Duvet cover and mirrors found at Target.


Apparently there are quite a few 'entities' floating around my mamma's bedroom 
{{shiver}}


This window seat is my favorite part of the whole room!
All the pillows were collected from Pier 1 or Target.




All accessories were also found at Target...and look...they match the wall pattern!!!


So...with a little paint and a few accessories my Mamma has a whole new 
Master Bedroom and Master Bathroom!
And it didn't break the bank!

Thanks to my dear mamma for allowing me to help design and complete her makeover and for providing the majority of the after shots.  

I hope she loves it as much as I do :)