The many uses for hay bales

 I'd like to share a little sumthin' sumthin' with y'all...

The many uses for 
HAY BALES!!

Lancaster Photos
This photo of Lancaster is courtesy of TripAdvisor

Yup...HAY BALES...
Some people JUMP over hay bales...

source

Some people like to hold balloons on them!

source
Some people turn them into benches...
{I might be one of these people sooner than later}

source
Some people even make COUCHES out them...

source
And some...well, most...people decorate their front porch with them...

source
But me...well, I don't do any of the above.  
NOPE!
Me?!?  I take pictures of what my dogs do with hay bales...
 Yup...they like to play hide n' seek!

How'd he get up there you ask?  Well, I'll show you...

First step...find a pile of hay bales!


Step 2..JUMP!!!


Step 3...Squeeze in as far as you can and be real quiet and hope they don't see you!!


OOPSY!!!


He got so stuck that when he tried to get he knocked the hay bales over :(

I just love that darned dog!