My Mulberry Nights


My dears,
When, some months ago, I was searching for the hottest looks for this fall I realized that what I had in mind according to my style and preferations was in total harmony with the new Mulberry collection. I was so impressed and when this September came, this collection was all I could remember. I so want to have a satchel bag like one of these and a beautiful warm coat in the shades of light brown!!! Not to mention these amazing boots and flowing long skirts. All creating a very girly posh image. Oh dear I think I AM IN LOVE WITH MULBERRY!!!! So today I share with you some of my fav looks and a few detail photos to inspire us for the cold days that will soon be here. Do you like Mulberry's fall 2011 collection???
Write me all about it loves!

P.S Don't forget to follow me on GFC and BLOGLOVIN!
Just a click is enough to put a smile on my face!!!

Fashionably yours,

Despina