All the pretty faces (The Killers)


My lovelies,
Lately I have been experimenting with new make up tips in order to avoid the usual ones and find the most suitable for me. As you already know there are plenty tutorials, even on youtube, but I decided that the best thing to do was to search between the runway make up looks for fall and discover what designers suggest for this season. I have to say I was really impressed! Basically there where 3 (general) kinds of make up styles that were used :

Nude face
Designers as Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors and Calvin Klein used totally neutral shades creating a natural look that sometimes is giving the impression of a face without make up, perfect for everyday looks.

Burberry

Chloe

Calvin Klein

Michael Kors 
 

Marc by Marc Jacobs                                          Prada

Statement Lips
Red, coral, burgundy lipsticks and slightly coloured eyes. Gucci, Jil Sander Ralph Lauren etc gave full attention on the lips. 

Diane von Furstenberg

Gucci

Jil Sander

Miu Miu

Ralph Lauren

Yves Saint Laurent

Focus on eyes
Smoky glittery eyes, cat eyeliner and natural coloured lips especially by Roberto Cavalli and Chanel for a glamorous sexy attitude.

Chanel

D&G

Dsquared

Lanvin

Roberto Cavalli

Stella McCartney

Personally I love them all but I really want to know your opinion so write all about your thoughts. Which one is your favourite???

Also don't forget to follow Fashion for Life on GFC and BLOGLOVIN!

Fashionably yours,

Despina