A Haunted Office! Wait...What?

Every year my work hosts a 

HAUNTED OFFICE 

for the little ones...

source
 It's a super blast and the kids love it.  
Here's what my office area normally looks like!


Super exciting eh?!?

And this is what it looked like when I was done decorating! Phew...
{{BEFORE the lights get turned off and all the motion sensor shtuff gets turned on!}}


Scary right?!?  Teehee...especially with the deflated witch!

Here are some close-ups:


The first thing the kidlets will see when they walk into my space...a motion activated spell book that welcomes them to the haunted house and warns them that they are the next ingredients!


Then there is my ingredients table...


Isn't it FABULOUS?!?
It's missing the JELL-O brain but I'll be making that tonight...


The eyeball lights line the walkway and the life size broom is motion activated.
That broom CRACKS ME UP!

On the opposite side of the ingredient table is the blow-up witch...you'll see her below.
And right before you leave my space you see the kids fave part...
the CANDY table...


But they have to walk under my
GIANT SPEE-IDER to get out!


And then the lights turn off...




The video quality isn't the best...but you get a pretty good idea of what it looked like.