A to the Z to the...

I've seen this floating around Blog Land lately and thought, since I hadn't posted anything about little ole' moi lately, that I'd share the ABC's of ME with YOU...mmkay?!?

Age ~ 32 {soon to be 33} going on 26

Bed size ~ Queen

Chore I hate ~ Used to be vacuuming until I got me a Kirby...


Dogs ~ Two pretty pitties


Essential start to your day ~ Starbucks Venti Caramel Macchiato with Light Whip
{you know...cuz I gotsta cut calories somewhere}

source
 Favorite Color ~ I'm really diggin' this palette right now...

source
Gold or Silver ~ Silver ALL THE WAY!

Height ~ 5'3" and shrinking!

Instruments you play ~ None

Job title ~Wife, Mom, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Aunt, Housekeeper, Chef, Chauffeur, Teacher, Coach, Therapist..oh ya, and then there is my day job!

Kids ~ Well, there is 

DIVA

and Da Boyzzz...

I believe that makes FOUR!

Live ~ Utah
source

 Married ~ as of July 3, 2006

Nicknames ~ Mom, Honey, Babe, Mommy, Sis-Face, C-C & WILD CAT

Overnight hospital stays ~ Only when giving babies!

Pet Peeve ~ When someone is chonking on their gum, is late, or interrupts me in mid-sentence

Quote ~


Righty or Lefty ~ Righty

Siblings ~ Let's see...

6 brother-in-laws
5 sis-in-laws
3 step sisters
2 half brothers
1 half sister
and a partridge in a pear tree...

Time you wake up ~ 6:00 AM during the week and whenever I feel like it on Saturday and Sunday.

University you attended ~ None.  What's it to ya?!?

Vegetables you dislike ~ Brussel Sprouts

What makes you run late ~ LIFE

X-rays you've had ~ Foot, Ankle, Knee, Back, and Dental

 Yummy food ~ Anything with Sugar baby!

Zoo animal favorite ~ Babies...anything Baby!