On top ( The Killers)


This is going to be our MAXI DRESS addiction weekend. It's been over two weeks since I first wanted to find the perfect maxi dress for my summer wardrobe and I thought that it would be great to share some of my inspirations with you. Of course as I was looking all over the internet I came up with the idea of posting all my favourite celebrities in their maxi dresses. I found so many pictures, I couldn't choose which outfits to leave out. So as you can understand it's going to be a long post with street style,red carpet looks, campaign photos and editorials. Can't wait for your comments dears!!!! Kisses to everyone and don't forget to follow on GFC and BLOGLOVIN!!! Also I'd like to inform you that I just created a facebook page for my blog. If you'd like just click 'like' here. See you on Sunday with the second part about inspirations for maxi dresses.

Fashionably yours

Despina 

-Sarah Jessica Parker    



- Olivia Palermo




- Leighton Meester





-Penelope Cruz




-Diane Kruger






 


-Scarlett Johanson



-Natalie Portman




-Rihanna 





-Victoria Beckham