Now this is my kind of parade...it took us UP, UP and AWAY!

I was so excited to be able to attend the 
Why?  Because!  DUH!
Okay, okay, for reals...it's because 
1 - I had never been to a parade of homes and 
2 - The UP house in Herriman was part of the parade!

{UP! is one of my all time fave flicks...and I drive by this house at least 10 times a week...I was absolutely, freakishly dying to see the inside...}

{isn't it SO cute?} 

And let me tell you, I was not disappointed!

We'll start on the UP and UP {teehee}...

I was blown away by the details in this house...

including the Carl...



and the Grape Soda pins!

{she's been pinned...and apparently forgot to spit her gum out like I asked her to}

 Okay...now that I've shown you my super duper cute kids, let's get to the actual house!

The mailbox...HELLO!


The fireplace and mural...


Isn't it UH-MAZING?!?
I mean, check out the accessories on the mantle!

They even had these chairs CUSTOM MADE!


I seriously would have given anything to sit in these {{sigh}}
And, of course, the room wouldn't be complete without the
ADVENTURE BOOK!!!


Okay...so this is just the first room!  
We still have the kitchen, dining room, sitting room, movie room, FOUR bedrooms, and powder room.  
Prepare yourself for picture overload...

The kitchen...


Are you just dying over these uber cool retro appliances?  They are actually brand spankin' new, made by a company that specializes in recreating the past but including all the new techy tech stuff in appliances.  They ROCK!  I want them!

The dining room...SO stinkin' cute!


The sitting area...just off the dining room


Shall we head upstairs?  I think so...don't forget to check out the adorable gallery wall on your way up!


Next stop ~ Carl and Ellie's master bedroom...


Let's take a closer look shall we? 




It's all in the details...

Okay, I'll admit it...I'm madly in love with Ellie's tub!


Next up ~ the room that made me tear up a little {just a little}!  
You know the room...

Yup...that room!

crib

So sweet...

In the basement you'll find Andy's   Jake's room...
 
an absolute fairy tale of a room...any princess would love to sleep in
  
and the movie room...complete with a feature film!

 
And, of course, we had to get a family photo before we left...

{not really sure what kind of face Diva is making...but okay}


To read more about the UP house...check out this article {which just happened to post as I was writing this}.