Animal Instinct (The Cranberries)


My dearests, I am  not at all (hehe) sorry that I haven't been around for a few days but I was visiting my best friend (Aniela) and having my second vacation, so no blogging for me. I had the most wonderful time since I can even remember. It was all party party and partyyyyyy!!! I really miss all the dancing nights and the beauty of the seaside but I was lucky enough to be there and spend four days with my beloved friend. Here I posted some photos of my new bikini. Leopard and black are so hot together! What do you think??? I have to say I missed you too. But I am back for sure now (next vacation will be probably on September). Send me your thoughts fashion lovers and don't forget to follow on GFC and BLOGLOVIN! You make me soooooo happy when I see new followers! Kisses to everyone!

Fashionably yours

Despina