The new (Interpol)


Quick post before another outfit (not saying any details it's a secret!). New additions in my closet at last. The other day I was searching the right flat sandals and as you have seen in my vacation post I found them but I also found some other beautiful things that I couldn't just resist to them! I went to one of my favourite shops for my cheap purchases (you know those places where you can buy a whole new wardrobe for a 100 euro!!! thank god for that!) and I saw these high heeled sandals in camel, a totally girly ring and a necklace with an hourglass pendant. Then I desperately needed a Sephora beauty time so I bought these summery nail polishes! I loved the colours and there were many more that I wanted so bad! My next purchases are going to be lipsticks. They have become an obsession to me lately! What do you think fashion lovers??? Do you like them??? Tell me your thoughts ;) See you soon in my outfit post!

p.s.  Please don't forget to follow and inform me with your comments. I love reading your blogs :)

Fashionably yours 

Despina