Friday Fun Finds ~ S'more Please!

By Mara Olden ~ Dragonfly Adornments

With National S'more Day coming up, my kids attending camp and our family camping trips, I have S'mores on the brain. When I was a Girl Scout I was told that our predecessors invented the S'more in the early 1900's. I don't know if this is true or not. What I do know, is that however sticky, however messy; I think the S'more is kinda pretty. Think about it. The creamy white marshmallow, the dark, rich chocolate and the crispy, crumbly golden graham cracker are all gorgeous. (Okay, maybe my diet is getting to me). These are the fun finds that have me saying, "S'more please!"


Visit these HandmadeMN shops to see more:
Click on any of the names below
First Row (Left to Right):WarmHugsCornBags,MaryFosterCreative,CindyLindgren,redshoes26design
Second Row (Left to Right):
LollyBopBaby,palettepassion,Crafterall,MaviHandmade
Third Row (Left to Right):sacredsuds,XOHandworks,ALineofHerOwn,mirasolfarm
Fourth Row (Left to Right):
denmark55033,harvestmoonbyhand,SugarAndSpice,JenniferLynnJewelry