Using Smooch Spritz {tutorial}

Check it...Check it...


SHAZABOOEY!!!!
{{ I love that word}}

Want to make a SMOOCH SPRITZ Canvas of your own?  
Oh, alright...I'll tell you how!

All you need is:



Some alphabet letters or shapes...you can use vinyl if you'd like.


A canvas {size and shape is up to you}

As you can see I chose the letters D I V and A...


And 'le piece de resistance'...

        {{ MWAH }}





Instructions:
 {{ Ready for this?  It's really hard...almost an impossible task! }}


1 ~ Protect your work service...there will be overspray.
2 ~ Lay out your letters 
3 ~ Spray your spritz until you have the desired effect.  I always spray the spritz once on my protective paper to get any air bubbles out.
4 ~ Let dry
and....wait for it...wait for it...

 
5 ~ Remove letters...

Wasn't that MAD CRAZY hard?!?  

Phew...let me wipe the sweat from my brow...


You can leave as is or embellish.  I had purchased this way cute pre-made flowers {wish I could claim that I made these too...but I can't...it would be SO wrong if I did} a while back and decided to use them here...

Hang and enjoy!!!

Smooches!!!