Inspirational Style: Olivia Palermo #2


My dearests, another week has come (with many new purchases for me) and it was about time to complete my tribute to Olivia Palermo by posting the second part for her style. If you haven't had the chance to read part one, you can find it here. As I have already told you, Olivia is my favourite style icon from nowadays celebrities (apart from Audrey who is my absolute eternal queen of style). In the first post I uploaded some of her casual and street style looks. This one is dedicated to all her formal, more glamorous looks and red carpet appearances. To tell you the truth I just can't get enough of her. I found the best inspirational outfits ever between these photos!!! What do you think??? Which one is your favourite? I wish you a great week, with lots of plans for summer holidays!Kisses to all :)

Fashionably yours

Despina