T-Shirt Bracelets {tutorial}

Do y'all remember my No Sew Infinity Scarf



Isn't she cute?
I think so...

Well, I made a pink one for DIVA...and for some reason, I kept the remnants of both the pink and gray t-shirts {thought I might use them someday}

Who knew it would be this soon?!?  


I turned the sleeves into these FuNkY pUnKy bracelets...perfect for a tween or teenage girl or a 30 something punk rocker at {heart} like myself...and it was SO easy {all you need is sleeves}!!!



Well, and maybe a pair of scissors...and an old bracelet for measuring...


Step 1: Cut the sleeves at 1/4-1/2 inch intervals (cut as many or as little as you would like)

Step 2: Cut at seam



Step 3: Stretch each strip so that the edges roll.


Step 4: Wrap each piece around the bracelet and tie a knot {I did double knot}...cut off some of the excess piece.


And, before you know it, you have a pile of t-shirt bracelets.... 



that look like this when you put them on your wrist!!!