Smells like teen spirit (Nirvana)


Last night I've been searching and loving items on Fashiolista for hours (yes until 4 am!!!-once i start i can't stop). Some time around 3 I realized that most of the perfumes I have been looking for to love, wheren't there. So I started thinking all of my favourite fragnances. Today I decided to make a post about my top 10 most beloved to show you my preferances. They are put in a random order, because i simply like some of these the same. Tell me your opinions if u have tried them and of course I am waiting for you to also tell me your favourites. Who knows, maybe you'll give me new ideas and next time my list will be changed!!! ;) Have a great week and don't forget to follow. Kisses to all of you!

Fashionably yours 

Despina

1. D&G - The One

2. Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

3.Kenzo - Flower 

4. Armani - Code

5. Burberry - Brit


6. Salvatore Ferragamo - Attimo

7. Carolina Herrera - 212 VIP

8. Trussardi - Inside

9. Gucci  Eau de parfume ii

10. Calvin Klein - One