Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake...Out of a Box {recipe}

If I am suddenly MIA you know why...

From the vault, I give you 
the most de-lish, fantabulous, moist, special
Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
you'll EVER taste!!!

NOMANOMANOMANOMA!!!

Ingredients:

                                    1 Lemon Cake Mix                                1 tbsp. Vanilla
                                    4 large Eggs                                          1/4 cup Poppy Seeds
                                    1 cup Sour Cream                                 Whipped Sour Cream Frosting
                                    1 stick REAL Butter {softened}


Directions:

 


1 ~ Preheat oven to 350 degrees {farenheit}
2 ~ Spray pan with Pam {I use a bundt stone and Pam Baking}




3 ~ Mix everything except for the poppy seeds in a large bowl.  I use my KitchenAid {I'm in LOVE with that darned thing...shhh...don't tell Boo~Bear}. 





4 ~ Add poppy seeds and mix on low

Mixture will be thick...



5 ~ Pour mixture into pan and it's ready to go into the oven.

6 ~ Bake for 35-40 minutes {gas ovens are generally 10-15 minutes longer}

7 ~ Once removed from the oven, let the cake cool in it's pan for 5 minutes.





You'll know the cake the cake is done when your tester comes out clean. Like my cool Diet Shmiet tester?!?



8 ~ Flip over onto a plate and pound it down on the counter.  This will release the cake.  


Doesn't it look FANTABULOUS?!? 
If your curious about how moist the cake is, simply press down with your fingers {gently}...
amazingly moist right?!?  
Told you so...

9 ~ Let cake cool completely before you put your frosting on.  If you don't your frosting will clump and your tasty cake will look CA~CA!!!

10 ~ To prepare frosting, scoop into a  measuring cup with a pour lip {no idea what the real name is but you get the point right?} and microwave for 20 seconds. 
11 ~ Stir and let cool for just a lil' bit.  Frosting should be runny but not too 'watery'.


12 ~ Start pouring.  I pour with one hand while I turn the plate with the other.  I usually move the measuring cup in an up/down motion to get the frosting to coat evenly.  

{sorry this pic is a little blurry...I snapped it as I started to pour and then moved too quickly from holding the camera to turning the plate}


Okay, so now that I've shown you, I may have to dispose of you.  No hard feelings...

**check out my sidebar to see where I party**