Some like it hot like Marilyn!


The past few weeks i spent some of my free time watching Marilyn Monroe's filmography. Just last night i saw the famous comedy 'Some like it hot' with Monroe,Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon at their very best acting. It is without a single doubt the best movie Marilyn ever starred in. I've also watched with equal excitement and after a lot of reading, Niagara, Gentlemen prefer blondes and There's no business like show business, each one well-known in the film history (The 7 year itch is next on the list). I wanted to experience with my own eyes the myth that has been created around Marilyn's presence through her roles in films. I realized that her curved body shape, bright blonde hair, luscious usually red-coloured lips, her sensual voice and innocent/naive attitude made her an american sex symbol, one of the biggest stars in hollywood. Women kept copying her hair and make up style since today when wanting to adopt a 50's look. Personally i am a faithfull brunette but i totally, absolutely adore her! I could write a million pages about her but second thoughts made me post a few photos for you to discover that Marilyn is a timeless figure in cinema and fashion world. So my dear friends this is post no.1 with black and white photos of her. Enjoy and send me your comments. C u in no.2 ;)


Fashionably yours

Despina