Make-Up Brush Jar {tutorial}

I've been seeing a ton of make-up organization tutes lately 
so I thought it might be a good idea to take a look at
what my my make-up organizing looked like...


{{sigh}}

Not too happy with what I saw...
you can see that I at least tried to organize it all with a
kitchen drawer thingy majingy!

So...I thought I would start with something simple...the Brushes!

Perty cute eh?!?


All I needed was:

 ~ Make-up brushes {{of course}}
 ~ Some pebbles
 ~ And a jar

And I'm betting you can guess how I did it?!? 

1 ~ Open the jar...phew...that was hard!
2 ~ Cut open the bag holding the pebbles...this is getting tougher and tougher!
3 ~ Pour the pebbles into the jar...now this is really important...only fill the jar halfway (keep the rest of the pebbles for another org project)...everyone still with me?  Teehee...I'm just teasin' y'all!
4 ~ Leave as is, or cut a phrase out with your Cricut (or whatever diecutting machine you have) on vinyl, center phrase on jar, and tie a ribbon!


 Now I must get to the rest of that make-up {{double sigh}}