DIY Sequins Heart Wreath {tutorial}

So, I was wandering around Gardners Village the other day and I saw the most adorable Valentines Day wreath EVER!  It was made of sequins.  I had to have it...until I picked it up and saw the price tag...NO THANK YOU!  I put it down {{sigh}} and thought to myself...I could make that!  So...here goes nothing...























You'll need:


Styrofoam wreath
Craft pins (1/2 in. or 3/4 in.)
Sequins
Ribbon (not shown)







Instructions:

1. Start pinning.  I started at the bottom crease and pinned in rows, overlapping each sequins as I went.


2. Repeat.

3.  Repeat.

4. Repeat.

5. Repeat. 

Check it out...halfway done ~ almost!

6. Repeat ~ again!

7.  Almost done!  You can jump up and down for joy now...

8.  Attach ribbon to back.  I simply folded a piece of ribbon in half and used my staple gun to attach it.

Don't you love that ribbon?  Bought it at Michaels years ago!











If you ask me...mine looks WAY better than the one I saw at the store (teehee).