HandmadeMN Market Highlights

Woo-hoo!!! Our recent HandmadeMN Market was a smashing success! Thanks to all who helped and to all who came out and shopped!

There were people WAITING to get in when we opened the doors, eager to get their hands on one of our swag bags. Thanks to the generosity of our members, we were able to hand out 34 bags to the early birds! Traffic was great most of the day, and the shoppers were excited for the opportunity to buy local handmade goods.


Here are a few pictures, and some highlights from our members. All photos are courtesy of Brenda and Jess Irwin of Light Reading.


Light Reading



Toni Kuffel of Wild Dog Studio




"I have to say the highlight of my day was when a woman rushed up to my table and said, "Are you the soapmaker?! My brother saw your soaps on TV and told me I had to come here and get him some!" ~ Andrea of Sacred Suds




Future artists?





"A repeat customer from spring - she was looking for more of my hand-chenilled potholders and bought a big bunch of them" ~ Rita of Rita's Creations on Etsy




Jen Swift of Bird From a Wire



Terra K LaChance of Little Big Pants



"I also really appreciated all the customers who came and said how much they liked the show. I had many people remark about the quality of the artists and the variety of merchandise." ~ Sarah of SB Designs




Busy shoppers



Courtney Nielsen of Just Another Day Designs