By Jessica of Clay By Clay
Congratulations to our latest giveaway winner! Thanks to all who entered and we wish you good luck with this week's giveaway!
This week Kristen of Created by Kristen M is giving away this lovely set of cards.
This is a set of ten assorted greeting cards, all done in a similar color scheme of browns, blues, and pinks. The fun set includes one anniversary card, one thank you card, one wedding card, two sympathy cards, three birthday cards, one congratulations card, and one baby card. Most of the cards are blank inside, ready for your personal message.
Open to US residents only.
How to Enter:
Visit Created by Kristen M and pick your favorite item and leave a comment on this post about it. (Scroll to bottom of post and click on Comments)
Please make sure we have a way to contact you!
For Bonus Entries:
Please leave each in a separate comment, as each comment is an entry (To qualify for extra entries you must do step one above).
1. Visit other HandmadeMN team members shops (listed in the sidebar here) and leave a comment(s) here with your favorite pieces.
2. Blog about this giveaway with a visible link back to this posting and comment here with a link to your post.
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment(s) with a link to your tweet(s).
4. Follow our blog (you want to do this anyway to learn about upcoming giveaways!). Leave a comment here letting us know you are a follower. If you are already a follower, leave a comment anyway, as each comment is an entry.
5. Follow HandmadeMN on Twitter. Comment back here with your Twitter link. Existing followers just leave your Twitter link here.
6. Become a Facebook Fan of HandmadeMN. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
7. Become a Facebook Fan of Created by Kristen M. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
Contest ends Saturday, November 27 at 12:00 noon Central. One winner will be chosen by Random.org.
HandmadeMN members are not eligible to win.